LJC Accounting offers a range of accounting services to businesses, individuals and self-managed superfunds. Talk to us today to see where we can add value for you:
Start-up and acquisition
- Business Structures – Sole Trader, Partnership, Company and Trusts
- Acquisition review of new businesses
- Purchasing property or plant & equipment
- Establishing a Self Managed Super Fund
- Loan negotiation and review
- Affordability assessment
- Security and loan structuring
- BAS lodgement and preparation
- Understanding your accounting software
- Super obligations
- Your financial goals
- Forecasting, budgeting and cost analysis
- Growth strategy
- Sales & Marketing plans
- Annual returns and tax compliance
- Tax planning strategies
- Self Manged Superfund compliance
- Selling your business
- Business Valuations
- Asset sales
- Succession planning
Virtual CFO Services
You don’t have to be a large corporation to get the benefit of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Not quite big enough to employ a full time CFO, need help while you grow your business or just need some guidance to get started.
Our virtual CFO services provide you with all the benefits and knowledge of a full time CFO at an affordable solution to help your business succeed.
We can assist with budgeting, cash flow forecasts, acquisition or divestment analysis, special projects, financial reporting, raise capital or finance or even getting the business fit for a sale.
Business & Accounting software set-up
There is now a good range of accounting and small business software on the market to help you keep track of the numbers. From quoting or invoicing on the go, to following expenses and margins on large orders. Some accounting modules are now Single Touch Payroll enabled to comply with the ATO requirements.
LJC Accounting can assist with software selection and educate on set-up and ongoing software support.